In autumn 2015, the August Schwingenstein Foundation is launching an online training program for journalists, authors and media professionals as a complementary offer to torial.
torial, the portfolio network for journalists, is the main project of the Schwingenstein Foundation. torial.academy also relies on the expertise of torial members and includes them in its activities.
torial.academy offers on-demand, digital learning and information formats to meet the increasingly complex needs journalists face today as well as to meet the demand in society generally for profound and unbiased information.
torial.academy provides substantive content and technical knowledge on contemporary, open online formats.
torial.academy provides information on methodologies, technologies and content specific background information.
- On-demand online discussion rooms on current topics
- Online workshops on technical innovation
- Relevance checks for production and distribution
- Knowledge sharing and expert opinions
- Investigative research and fact collection
More about torial: www.torial.com/about.